יום שלישי, 12 באפריל 2011

I use a condom Durex. On this site goodguide.com I have learned the basic characteristics of the product Durex Pleasure Pack Premium. I’ve never really thought about it.

It’s found out that there are 3 parameters that define product rating.

- Parameters of health. This product contains one or more ingredients that raise a low level of health concern and it has a rating of 8.

- Environmental parameters. The Company that makes this product has an above average score in use of resources and has a rating of 7.4.

- Society parameter ccompared to other companies, this company receives an above average rating on labor and human rights and has a rating of 6.

An average rating product is 7.2. An average price of it is 10 $ per pack. So, rating Durex is a pretty high rating, even the highest. All other brands of condoms in the world are rated lower than Durex. Durex is on top of all the companies producing condoms.

We compare this trend with the other of the proposed alternatives, for example, with the trend LifeStyles and with its product LifeStyles Premium Latex Condoms. It turns out that despite the fact that the health parameters of its rating are much higher (10 point), the overall rating for all three indicators of the product is one point below. Average price of it is 3 $ per pack. According to the information from this site the quality of LifeStyle condoms is higher than Durex because of the health parameter.

I am a usual user and I don’t concern about two other parameters – environmental and social , so I understand that there is really no clear connection between the price and the quality. LifeStyle condoms have better quality while Durex condoms are cheaper।

However, at the same time I am not ready to change the brand because I trust Durex more than the Australian company LifeStyle. In addition, I have serious doubts about the site of LifeStyle that exists from 2007.

So, the authority of Durex produced by British company SSL International in the world unmoved. And I would not change a product to another. The name Durex comes from the words - «durability, reliability and excellence." Durex - it's more than 75 years experience in the manufacture of condoms, they too are leaders in innovation. And qualities determine the price. Thus the statement mentioned in this article in 1985 that there is no direct dependence on the quality of the product price is wrong. Since then much has changed.

אין תגובות: