יום שלישי, 12 באפריל 2011

Do higher prices signal higher quality - A check in GoodGuide for "Always"

I use “Always” Maxi pads, and have been using them for years.

I was shocked to discover that in General- the Health score of “Always” is very low- 3.5! And that their general products score is also quite low- only 5.

The specific pads I’m using only had partial data on the website (no health score), but I assume they’re health score would resemble other “Always” products.

The best Alternative I found on the website is “Seventh Generation Chlorine-Free Maxi Pads Overnight with Wings”, and their health score is 10!! However, the price is unlisted and when I checked in “TheFind” website their price was astronomical.

The second best Alternative is “Natracare Natural Ultra Pads with Wings”, their health score was also 10 and I found them on $3.95 in http://www.supersup.com. (This is less then what I pay for “Always” pads!)

I am definitely going to try this different brand since health in these products is very important.

Obviously the article was very relevant to my findings because even tough “Netracare” are significantly more healthier and thus make the product’s quality much higher- their price isn’t higher, which makes “Always” a company that charges large amounts of money over lousy quality products.

אין תגובות: